Sunday, March 22, 2015

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #150

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend, and this beautiful spring weather that we've been having.  Here in the Niagara Region its been so nice, and I am so happy to feel the warm sun on my face.

I am glad that I got some time in today to play along with this challenge because its been a while since I've had time to play along with the Merry Monday Challenge.  
Fingers crossed this is the start of getting back to it, and entering every week again.

This week's challenge was a really fun one...


When I saw this challenge I knew that I had a couple awesome stamps that I could find in my collection to meet this theme.  The image that I chose is absolutely perfect for this theme, and the best part is that I've never used the stamp before (I bought it at the end of the season last year) and had so much fun playing with it for this challenge.  After picking the stamp I wanted to use scraps again to create another cute Christmas card, and I couldn't be more happy with the way the card turned out.

Here's the awesome image that I chose to use on my card this week...


Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...


LOVE THIS CARD!  She is just the cutest!

Keep an eye open for the supplies list that will be posted shortly.  Just need to make sure that I have this card entered before the challenge closes.

Enjoy and have a Merry Merry SUNDAY!

6 comments:

  1. How delightful, Amanda! I love this image and you've colored her beautifully! Great papers too! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by with the positive comments :). I love this image, and was so happy that I got to use her for this challenge.

      Delete
  2. Adorable image and beautifully showcased on this fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for allowing me to join along with the fun for this challenge.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card! I almost used this stamp by
    Stampin'Bella too for my MM entry :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently this is one of my favourite Christmas stamps and I love how perfectly it worked for this Merry Monday challenge. Thanks for stopping by with the wonderful comment :) Great minds must think alike!

      Delete