Sunday, October 11, 2015

Thankful

I first off want to start by wishing all my Canadian friends and family a happy Canadian Thanksgiving! 
I really hope that everyone is spending time with their loved ones.  
Remember we have so much to be greatfulf for!  Grab those that you love and hold them tight and nice and close and cherish every moment you have with them and please tell them how much you love them,  they need to hear it!  

Next I wanted to share something crafty that I am thankful for!  
Last week I received honourable mention for a card that I entered into Merry Monday Challenge # 173!
I am so thankful that my card received this notice and attention from the design team!  I appreciate all the beautiful comments and the continual inspiration and encouragement that I receive from th,ose in the online crafting world.  You guys put a smile on my face and encourage men to continue to design!  
I am thankful for all of you!!! 

To check out my card from the challenge please click here!  

Stay tuned for some new cards and challenge entries!!

Find things every day to be greatfulf for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment