Monday, January 20, 2014

Bridal Shower 1

This Bridal Shower Card was created and was what I meant to create instead of the Happy Accident.  If you want to know what I mean by Happy Accident my previous post talks all about that card.
In creating the card that I had meant to design instead of it I worked very hard to fulfill the customers requests as this card is a Commission card. 
I had an image in mind that I was so excited to be using.  It's a beautiful bride from Stamping Bella which you can find here.  I love this image as it allows you to be able to colour her with any colour hair that you would like, and her bouquet is really up to you to colour using colours that you select.  That being said I was informed that the hair of the bride was to be a blondish brown, and that the colours for the bouqet were reds.  I used my Letraset Promarkers in order to colour the image.   Going with that I decided that her whole dress would be covered in diamond stickles and that I would add them to her flowers on her bouqet as well.  I then got really glitter happy and added some silver stickles to her tiara.
I used one of my favourite Spellbinders - Labels Twenty-Nine for cutting out the main image and the mat that it is on.  I then used some scraps from my scrapbox of black flourishes which were previously cut out.  I tied it all together with some sheer silky ribbon in a bow, the wording "Congratulations"
and some really pretty pearlesk looking gems.
The shimmer paper in the background gives it some extra added glam and makes it classy!
Front view of the card

This is the side view of the card


close up of the image all coloured



The following card however was the other option that I gave the customer.  I had designed both cards and gave her the option of which one she wanted, and she chose the first one.  I used basically the same supplies for this card other than the fact that I used Spellbinders Lacey Scallop Circle Dies and used a piece of very silky scrap silver ribbon.  I finished off this card with some pearls and glitter to the brides bouquet using red stickles.

Here you can see the front of the card


The side view of the card


Here is the close up of the coloured image.



Which card do you prefer?  1 or 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment