Monday, October 14, 2019

Christmas is Coming - Let the preparations begin

Hey Everyone!  I am excited to be back with some new cards.  

I have been MIA and I'm sorry.  Life gets away from us sometimes and unfortunately things get pushed to the back burner.  2019 has not been a kind year to me, and theres been may ups and some very low moments too.  In June we lost my only remaining grandparent whom I was very close with, and while I'm sure people think I should be over it by now I most certainly am not.  In the past my cards has always been therapeutic and time by myself with my creative thoughts has never ever lead me wrong, so I thought I would try this again.  While it doesn't erase the pain that I feel it does allow mean to feel productive and allow the creative juices to flow again, and I know that my grandma would be very happy knowing that I am getting back to doing what I love. 

With that said I made this set of 10 cards (2 of each design).  I tend to sell a lot of my cards, so thought theres no time like the present to start my inventory/stock of cards.  I had already stamped and cut out the boarders, so it made it very easy to finish off these cards with some remaining scraps of paper which I had laying around.  The pattern papers are from one of my most favourite 6x6 packs, so you will see me use them a lot over the next couple posts as I wanted to use every last piece that I had.

I am trying out this photo box which is supposed to help take really good pictures, however I am not sure I am loving it.  These pictures don't show the sparkle that I have added to each of the images, but I'm going to try to give this photo box a chance, but its going to take some playing with I think to be able to show the cards like I would like to.

With that being said here are the cards that I made for this set.  Again I have 2 cards of each design.






I would love to know what you think of these cards!  Please leave me some comments and love below! 

I can provide supplies upon request, and will post supply lists over the next couple days.

Happy Long Weekend to those Celebrating Thanksgiving in Canada (like me).  Hold your loved ones close, and build lasting memories because life is precious and such a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment