Sunday, October 21, 2018

December 2017 ATC

Goodmorning Everyone!  
I am back again, and I am loving spending every morning with you!  Thinking I will make a habit of this!

For those of you who are crafters, you know that most of us are starting to think about getting started (if we haven't already) making our Christmas Cards and Tags.  I haven't quite gotten there, however as we begin to move that way I thought it would be the perfect time to share with you my December ATC from last Christmas because I am behind.  I am thrilled how this turned out.  

Most of the time I usually have an image or a die that I really want to use, and then I build the card or ATC around it, however this time I did it different and had the paper that I wanted to use.  The papers for these ATCs are scraps that I had from a past project and I really wanted to use them.  Once I had created the backgrounds the I played with my cricut machine (which I don't do often enough), and am loving this cute little guy that I cut out.

Here's the front of the view of the ATC...


Here's the side view of the ATC...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut out the base of the ATC and various pieces of the pattern papers
Exacto Knife - used to help lift the pieces of the dog off the Cricut cutting sheet
EK Success Tweezers - used to help tie the bakers twine, and position the hat
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the bakers twine and the edges of the sentiment strip and the dark green paper
Heat Gun - used to dry the Liquid Appliqué for the fluff on the hat
Double Sided Tape - used to attach various pieces to the front of the ATC
Mono Multi Glue - used to adhere the layers of the dog together, and the dark green strip of paper.
Foam Adhesive - used to pop the dog up and to pop up the little hat
Versafine Onyx Black Ink - used to stamp the sentiment in
Recollections Christmas 239805 Stamp Set - Happy Holidays Sentiment used for the front of this ATC. (cannot locate a link for this set, however it was purchased at Michael's Canada)
Cricut Machine - linked to a new version of the machine, even though my version is quite old at this point.
Create-a-Critter Cartridge - used to cut out the little dog for the front of this ATC
Create-a-Friend Cartridge - used to cut out the little elf/santa hat for the pup to wear
Cuttle Bug Machine - used to cut out the circle with a wafer die
MFT Stax Pierced Circle Dies - used to cut out the pattern paper behind the pup (linked to the stitched ones as it appears the pierced ones aren't available anymore)
 Bakers Twine - used to put a collar on the little pup
Liquid Applique - used to put fluff on the pups hat
White Cardstock - used for the base of the ATC
Black Cardstock - used for 
Beige Cardstock - used for the pup 
Recollections - Sugar Plum paper package - used for the pattern paper behind the sentiment, and the pattern paper used for the circle (purchased at Michaels Canada several years ago - no link available).

Thank you for stopping by.  Please leave me some love below, and I will be back shortly tomorrow to share something else with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment