Saturday, March 5, 2016

Seize the Birthday and MOJO 437

Hey Everyone!  I am back again with another card.  I was asked to create a couple cards for a friend of mine to give to her sister and family, and I jumped at the chance to help with this.  I played along with this challenge for my other card, and I couldn't help but play along with it again for this one in addition to another challenge.

The challenge over at Seize the Birthday is...


Then the challenge over at MOJO Monday is a sketch Challenge that I thought I would play along with too...


I love the way that this are turned out, and hope that she likes her Birthday card.

I started with a coloured image, the found a coloured card base in my stash, so had to use that and then finished it up with a saying and some embellishments.  It was an easy card, but I love how all of the elements came together to create this beautiful card. 

Here's the image that I used on my card...


Here's the side view of the finished card...


Here's the front of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer  - used to cut various pieces of the card
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon with 
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the image to the card front
EK Success Tweezers - used to help tie the bow and place the sprinkles on the card front
Foam Adhesive - used to add dimension to the sentiment and lift it off the card base
Acrylic Block - used to stamp the sentiment with
Cuttle Bug Machine  - used with the dies to cut out the sentiment and the image
MFT Pierced Circles Die - used to cut out the sentiment on the card front
MFT Pierced Square Die - used to cut out the main image on the card 
Teal Offray Ribbon - used for the bow on the front of the card (not exact product, but linked to something similar)
Promarkers - the medium used to colour the image with
MFT Ink  - used to stamp the image and the sentiment in
Penny Black - Heaven Knows - used as the main image for this card
Amy R - Its your Birthday Stamp Set - used for the sentiment on the card (cannot find a link as this stamp set is retired)
Doodlebug Sprinkles - used to help embellish the front of the card
Wink of Stella (Clear) - used to add shimmer to the card
White Cardstock - used to stamp the sentiment on 
Copic Paper - used to stamp the image on 
Cardbase - paper used for the card base (cannot find a link for it)

Thanks for stopping by to check out my cards, I would love some feedback in the comment section below! 

Have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little bear image! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete