Friday, February 10, 2017

January ATC 2017

Hey Everyone!  Yes I am back again to share with you another ATC.  I am doing my best to getting my posts back on track, and hopefully they will stay that way, and I can post these as I do them.  I tossed around the idea of sharing them, and I wasn't going to, but they showcase some techniques I don't do on some of my cards all that often, and they use other stamps that I may not have used in quite some time.

On the November ATC post I shared what they are and what the sizing of them should be.  I didn't know if I would enjoy doing this, however I am very much enjoying creating these.

Here's my January ATC...


Supplies Used...

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the ATC to size
EK Success Tweezer - used to help position the pieces of the penguin together and to help tie a bow
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to trim the snowbanks, and the ribbon
Acrylic Block - used to stamp the sentiment with and to help flick the white paint onto the background
Paintbrush - used to splatter the white paint onto the background
Blending Tool - used to blend the blue ink for the sky onto the paper
Sparkle Sweeper - used to brush off the extra glitter.
Ranger Matte Medium - used to attach the various pieces of the penguin together
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the snowbanks to the card front
Foam Adhesive - used to raise and give dimension to the penguin
Quickie Glue - used to adhere the glitter to the snow banks
Distress Inks - used for the background on this ATC
White Paint - used for the white splatter on the background
Cuttlebug Machine - used with dies to cut out the snowbanks
Cricut Machine - machine used with the cartridge to cut out the penguin
Amy R Stamps - Sentiment - used to stamp the sentiment (this product is discontinued so no link is available
Create a Critter Cartridge - used to create the penguin for this ATC
Loose Glitter - used for the snow on the snowbanks
White Ribbon - used to tie around the bottom of the ATC in a bow
White Cardstock - used for the base of the ATC



No comments:

Post a Comment