Saturday, February 11, 2017

Kraft and Green - Boys Birthday Card

Hey There!  Thanks for stopping in to see whats going on at Amanda Fluri Designs.  I have been very busy designing and working on card orders.  The weather here in Canada is finally starting to feel like winter.  I live in the Niagara Area of Ontario, and we have had some beautiful weather, and its been hard to believe its winter, but now that I think winter has found us I find myself at my desk a lot more and losing track of time, and just designing.  I am so blessed that I have my scrap nook to retreat to and just design...(I know I promised pictures of it a while back...this is still something I plan on doing, so keep watch for pictures soon!)  

Anyways, back to the card at hand.  In one of my more recent posts, I talk about scraps, and my outlook on them.  I think every single card that I make has a scrap of something on it.  I love to create with them.  This card similar to the other one (in the post that I talk about scraps) is made completely out of scraps.  I stamped this image a LONG time ago, and it has been sitting in my scrap drawer for years...same with the sentiment.  The background I embossed to finish off the card, and the little corners are also scraps.  I thought that I would pull them all together to design something masculine for a male birthday and this is what I came up with.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used...

Because this card was made out of scraps there are a lot of the pieces that I am unsure what the product is, and which company it belongs to, so for this card there won't be a supplies used list. 

If there is a specific product that you are wanting more information on, please comment below and I'll do my best to locate it or link to something similar for you!

Thanks again for stopping by. Please leave me some love below! I will be back very soon with some other cards, and ATC fun to share with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment