Friday, February 10, 2017

Sailboat Males Birthday Card

Hey Everyone!  I am back to share yet another Birthday card with you.  I hope that you aren't getting bored of the Birthday cards already, because there are a TON more coming your way.  There are a couple other things coming too like Monthly ATCs, fertility cards, and a couple more sympathy cards.  

A lot of you who follow my blog know my feelings on scraps...If you are new to my blog my outlook on scraps are...use them!  Do whatever possible to use up things you have stamped previously, possibly cut and embossed previously, etc.  Use the things!  They were maybe not appropriate for the card that you were currently creating, but they do deserve their moment on the card.  

This card was made out of all scraps.  The embossed blue paper was previously embossed, and the sailboat was previously stamped and coloured...and I decided that I could make them work perfectly together, and VOILA!  I am very happy with the simplicity of this card, and really like that it can be used for either male or female (even though I intended it for a male).  

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the back of the card...


Supplies Used...

Because this card was made out of scraps there are a lot of the pieces that I am unsure what the product is, and which company it belongs to, so for this card there won't be a supplies used list. 

If there is a specific product that you are wanting more information on, please comment below and I'll do my best to locate it or link to something similar for you!

Thank you so much for stopping by to check in and see what I've been working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment