Saturday, March 24, 2018

August ATC 2017

Hi Everyone!  I know that this post is a little late, but I'm working on getting back on track. 
Life has been crazy, but I am soooooo excited to be back at this!

I designed this ATC back last August for the group that I trade these with.  I wanted to do something bright, but very simple and clean/classic.  I used very minimal supplies which was fun, and worked on using up some scraps of string that I had laying around.

Here is the front of my ATC...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to trim down the Kraft Cardstock for the background of the ATC
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ends of the bakers twine/bow
EK Success Tweezers - used to help tie the bow on the card front, and keep the string tight
Water Brush - used to pick up the ink and place it on the image/sentiment where I wanted it.
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamp to in order to help stamp the sentiment/image
Clear Embossing Ink  - the ink that the image was stamped in
Anti Static Powder Tool - used to coat the paper before stamping to ensure that the embossing powder only sticks to the ink
White Embossing Powder - power put onto the wet ink, and then melted
Heat Gun - used to melt the embossing powder
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - smooshed ink onto a craft matt and then used the water brush to paint the ink onto the image/sentiment
MFT Celebrate Life Stamp Set - used for the main image/sentiment on this ATC
White Gel Pen - used to add some handmade touches of white onto the image/sentiment
Silver Twine - used to add the bow and ribbon down the left side.
Kraft Paper - used for the background/base of the ATC

No comments:

Post a Comment