Saturday, March 24, 2018

He or She? What will the baby be?

Hey Everyone!  This is a very special post for me.  One of my really good friends is having a baby!  I was so excited to be asked to put together a couple of things for her reveal party.
I think she would agree with me...some of the coolest things are the little hand made touches that add to special moments like this.  
I made 3 different things, however I will only feature 2 in this post as I totally forgot to take pictures of the 3rd thing.  

She had bowls with M & Ms and she had asked me to put together a couple little onesies to tell people what kind of M & Ms they were.  The wording was quite clever too...YAY Pinterest win for the idea, but I executed this one all by myself!


The second thing that she had wanted was that she wanted something that her guests could guess the gender, birth date and weight of the baby.  I thought that It would be cute to stick with the same onesie theme and the same pattern papers, and these came about because of this...

Guesses for a Baby Boy...Front and Back


Guesses for a Baby Girl... Front and Back


All Guessing Cards...(20 total - 10 of each)


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the paper down to size
EK Success Tweezers - used to attach the rhine stones, and to help tie the bow-tie
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut down the ribbon used for the bow-tie
Glue Dots - used to attach the bow-tie to the front of the onesie
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the printed onesie with the words to a plain white onesie, and then attached to a pattern paper onesie.
Cuttle Bug Machine - used with the dies to cut out the adorable baby outfit shapes
Blue Offray Ribbon - little scrap piece used for the bow-tie
Silver Gems - gems used for the embellishment on the front of the girls onesie
Black Letters - used for the letters on the front which say "nuts?/no nuts?" (this is not an identical product, but I linked to something similar as I couldn't find the exact product)
MFT Baby Onesie Die  - used to cut out the 
White Card Stock - paper that the guesses were printed on, as well as the in between pieces used to help make the onesies thicker
Pattern Papers - the white and pink and the blue and white card stock (pattern papers) were in my drawer of assorted random paper (so I don't know where this paper came from - there are lots of other  papers that you could use if you were looking to recreate this)

The words were printed on the computer, and I configured them in a word document.  Then I cut them out with the die cut and the cuttle bug, and attached them with the pattern paper on the back.

LOVE How these turned out!  Would love to know your thoughts?  Leave some comment love before and check back very soon for some more unique and new designs!




No comments:

Post a Comment