Saturday, March 17, 2018

July ATC 2017

Hi Everyone!  You know how life gets busy sometimes and throws you curve balls.  Well it has seemed like one curveball after another, but I am back and ready to share some new stuff with you.  I will also be posting a couple of things that I had made in the past, but again didn't get a chance to share with you.

For those of you who follow my blog you should know by now that I am part of an ATC group that I trade with.  For those of you who don't, and who don't know what an ATC card is let me quickly explain.

ATCs are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches.  There really aren't any rules to them.  You can paper piece, die cut, stamp, use mixed media techniques, etc.  The only rule is the size....seriously no rules about themes or anything.  In the group the only other rule is that once you receive an ATC you have to send one back to that person.  Even if they send you 2 you only have to send 1. 

This is the ATC that I had made this past July.  


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the base of the ATC and the sentiment and the mat for the sentiment
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the sentiment to the background of the ATC. 
Candied Apple Distress Ink - used to stamp the maple leafs in
Fired Brick Distress Ink - used to stamp the maple leafs in
Black MFT Ink - used to stamp the sentiment in
Acrylic Block - used to attach the maple leaf to, to help with the stamping.
#proudcanuck stamp - sentiment used on this ATC.  (purchased from Michael's Canada in the $1.50 bins - no link available for this product)
Hero Arts Leaf Stamps - used for the maple leaf on the ATC background.
Shimmer Mist - used to add shimmer to the background  (although this picture doesn't show this very well)
White Card Stock - used for the background for this ATC
Red Card Stock - used to back the sentiment with to pull in the red colours even more

I will be back very soon with another ATC to share with you.  Once I have updated all of my ATCs I will get caught up on sharing my cards!  

I appreciate all of your love and support.  Please comment below and leave me some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment