Saturday, October 20, 2018

November 2017 ATC

Hello Ya'll!
Here we are on Day 3!  I am so excited to be on here posting more frequently, and I will continue to do so, and eventually it's going to become habit.  I am not sure how many people actually follow my posts but it doesn't seem to matter at all.  If you are here, then please leave me some love below in the comment section, and let me know what you are hoping for more of!

Today I am sharing with you a November ATC that I had made last year for the group that I am in.  If you aren't sure what ATCs are I explained them in one of my latest posts.

I purchased this stamp because it LOVED the look of it, and the way that it could be used for things beyond Remembrance Day (here in Canada)!  I didn't do very much in way of a background because I felt as though the stamp should be the main focus, and that it was enough all on its own!  It must also have been made on a day that I was feeling like colouring, and playing, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Here's a view of the front of the ATC...


Here's a view of the side of the ATC...this should show you some dimension...



Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut out the ATC base
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut out the sentiment and the sentiment mat
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamp to assist with stamping the image
Watercolour Brush - used to help blend out the colours of the Zig Clean Colour Real Brush
Exacto Knife - used to help add the gems to the ATC
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the sentiment
Versafine Onyx Black Ink - used to stamp the image with
Zig Clean Colour Real Brush - used to colour the image with
Technique Tuesday Budding Poppies - stamp used as the main focal point on the ATC
Label Maker - used for the sentiment
Black Gems - used to help embellish the front of the ATC
White Cardstock - used for the ATC base.
Red Cardstock - scraps used for the background on the label sentiments (not an exact product link as I used scraps, but linked to something similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment