Saturday, June 3, 2017

April ATC 2017

Hey Everyone!  I know that it's been a while since I've been on here.  As I mentioned several posts back I was having surgery on my hand/wrist, so I was going to be off from creating for a while.  I unfortunately am not back to creating ATCs and Cards yet, but thought that I would take my time posting some of the things that I created before surgery, but which I didn't have a chance to post.  Its going to take me some time, but I'm going to work through them slowly so you can get back to enjoying things :)

Almost everyone in my ATC group has received this so I am good to post it now!

This is my April 2017 ATC...



I created a couple different designs, and placed the bunnies as you can see below.  I designed 4 of each of these designs. 

Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut out the ATC base, and the pattern paper
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to fussy cut out the bunny images
Exacto Knife - used to help with the placement of the gems on the front of the ATCs
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the pattern paper to the ATC base
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the bunnies and the sentiment to the front of the ATCs
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the images in
Bunny Stamp - used for the images on the ATCs
Label Maker - used to print the sentiment for the ATCs
Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons - used to colour the images on the ATCs
Gamsol - solution used to help blend the pencil crayons
Blending Stumps - used with the gambol to blend the pencil crayons
Sheer Shimmer Spray - used to paint and add shimmer to various parts of the image
Gems - used to add shimmer and colour to the ATC bases
White Cardstock - used for the ATC base, and to stamp the images on
All Seasons Paper Pack 2  - used for the background on the ATC.  (not an exact product but have linked to paper pack 4)

Please leave me some love in the comment section below and let me know what you think about this ATC and what you'd like to see in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment