Saturday, June 3, 2017

May ATC 2017

Hey Everyone.  I am back again to share with you another ATC.  
Slow and Steady...thats how Im going to get my posting back on track, but prevent from injuring my fingers, hand and wrist.  It feels so good to be back even if its only in a small capacity right now.
A lot of the ladies in the trading group that I am part of have already received their May ATCs, so I thought that it was a good time to share them with you!  

I initially wanted to do something that was flat and pretty one dimensional, however I just couldn't do it!  I love how it turned out, and love the wording!  In the past I have been doing the same pretty much all the same ATC but this time I thought that I would change it up and do a variety of colours to keep things interesting.  I am very happy how they turned out...and the biggest shocker of all no gems or doodlebug sprinkles. 




Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the sentiment and sentiment mat, and the ATC base
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon on the front of these ATCs
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the sentiment to the coloured paper and to the ATCs
Acrylic Block - used to attach the sentiment and the image to in order to stamp both
Water Brush - used to blend and spread out the colours on the images
Black MFT Ink - the ink used to stamp the sentiment and the image in
Stamping Bella - Flower for a True Friend - image used on the front of these ATCs
"The Earth laughs in flowers" - sentiment used on the card front (company who's stamp it is no longer exists, couldn't find a similar stamp to link to)
Zig Clean Colour Real Brush - used to colour the images with
Wink of Stella (Clear) - used to add some shimmer to the flowers
Ribbon - used on front of the ATC to embellish a bit
White Cardstock - used for the card base and to stamp the image and sentiment onto
Coloured Paper - used to create a mat for the sentiment (these are from my scrap box so unfortunately I don't have a source for these)

Thank you for stopping by.  Ill be back soon with another card to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment