Saturday, June 3, 2017

March ATC 2017

Hey Everyone!  I am so happy to be here to share with you one of my newer ATCs.  I have been having to hold off sharing them as I want to ensure that everyone in my group has received them incase they follow along with my blog, I didn't want to ruin the surprise.  

I am very much enjoying creating these little gems and am loving creating something small, and playing with many various techniques.  I love that there really are NO rules other than the size parameters.  Right now I am having fun creating something for the theme/holiday of the current month which the ATC will be used for.

Here's my March ATC...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the ATC base as well as the flags
Tim Holtz Scissors - Used to cut the tails in the flags on the ATC
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position the letters and the sentiment flags on the ATC
Exacto Knife - used to help position the gems onto the ATC front
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the flags to the ATC base
Mowed Lawn Distress Ink - used to stamp some of the shamrocks for the background
Electric Lime - Ranger Dye Ink - used to stamp some of the shamrocks for the background
Lily Pad - Ranger Dye Ink - used to stamp some of the shamrocks for the background
Duffy's Classic - Shamrock - stamp used for the shamrock background (unfortunately this company is no longer in business so no link is available for this product)
Black Letters - used for the wording on the ATC (not the exact product, but linked to something similar)
Gems - used various size to help finish embellishing the ATC
White Cardstock - used for the ATC base
Green Cardstock - used for the flags on these ATCs (I used scraps for these so unfortunately there aren't any links available for these products)

Please leave some comment love below, Id love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment