Sunday, June 4, 2017

Happy First Birthday Zoe!

Welcome to Amanda Fluri Designs!  This is my special space where I get to share my creations with you.  My hope is that they inspire some creativity in each of you that stumble upon my space.  Thank you for stopping by!

In my last post I shared the Birthday Party Invite that I created for my Niece's First Birthday, and this is the card that Shane and I gave her with her gift on her birthday.  Her birthday was at the end of May, and because my surgery was at the beginning of May, I created this card a couple weeks prior so that I could ensure she got a very special card for her First Birthday!  

I cant believe my sweet little Zoe is already ONE!  Honestly time goes to fast, and I wish that it would slow down a tad.  It's amazing that when you are younger you want time to speed up and it seems to remain very slow, but as you get older time flies, and all you want it to do is slow down! 

Here's the card we gave Zoe for her birthday...

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...


Supplies Used

The supplies used for this card are the same as the supplies used for this card!  I considered posting the list again, and then decided that it was silly that I would just link to the other post.  

I did use Black Letter Stickers for this card to personalize it and the sentiment is from the same set as the other sentiment from the other supply list.

Thank you for stopping by again.  There probably won't be many cards posted over the next couple days, because I posted a lot more today than I think that I was going to.  I would love if you would leave me some comment love!  Cant wait to be back again to share more with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment