Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bridal Shower - Day 16

If you are a return visitor I want to welcome you back, and thank you for joining me for another day of my October Challenge.  If you are visiting my blog for the very first time I want to welcome you, and invite you to look around.  If you are joining for the very first time, I have a personal challenge that I am working my way through.  For the month of October I am creating a card a day and sharing them with you.  So far I have been sticking true to the card a day, however I am still working on getting the posting every day done, and not falling behind.  It's a learning curve and quite the process, but I'm starting to find my groove and get it down to a science.  

I know that I said I was trying to get away from Birthday cards as well as Wedding/Bridal Shower cards, however I just can't seem to get away from them yet, but I am trying, and I have some new things planned for the next couple days and can't wait to hear what you all think.

Well enough rambling, heres the card for the day.

I love this stamp set, and I think that it would be wicked for a breast cancer benefit, bridal shower invites, bachelorette invites, etc.  Its just so cute, and so many possibilities for the patterns and designs on this card.  

I hope that you enjoy.

Here's a side view of the card...


Not sure what has happened to the picture that I took from the front view, however it seems to have disappeared.  If I am able to I will take a picture of it and upload it once I get a chance. 

Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - Used to cut the card base and the sentiment and sentiment mat.
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to ut the ribbon and the lace for the bra
Double Sided Tape - used to attach all the layers together
Mono Multi - used to attach the bra and lace and ribbon to the bra
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamp to and stamp the image
EK Tweezers - used to position the gems on the card front
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the die and the embossing folder to pinch and cut the papers
D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder- used to pinch the paper in swirls
Spellbinder Labels Eight - cut out the light pink paper for this card
MFT Ink - used to stamp the wording and the bra with this ink
Bra Stamp - used for the main image on this card.
Wedding Shower Stamp - Danielle J - Create a Card Stamp Set (can't find a link for this stamp)
Shimmer Mist - used to add shimmer to the card base
Gems - similar to the ones on the card front
Wink of Stella (clear) - used on the black part of the bra beside the lace
Black Ribbon - used for the bow on the bra
Lace - used for the edging on the bra (couldn't find the exact lace, but this is similar)
White Cardstock - used for the card base and the background (swirls) and for the sentiment
Black Cardstock - used on the bra and the backing of the sentiment
Pink Paper - from my paper stash (I don't have a link for this, any paper would do)
Pattern Paper - from my paper stash. (I don't have a link to it, I'm sorry!)

Thanks again for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment