Sunday, October 23, 2016

Day 19 - Father's Day Card

Hey Everyone!  I know that some of you may be getting tired of Birthday cards so I thought that I would change it up.  As mentioned before I am working my way through a couple different orders of cards for some of my friends, and this order is an assorted bunch of cards (30 to be exact).  In this order I thought that I would include a Father's Day card. 
So here it is...

I started first by colouring the image, and then paired it with pieces of scrap papers that I had in my scrap box.  I pulled out my Prisma coloured Pencil Crayons because I wanted to play with them some more and work on getting comfortable blending and working with the gamsol and blending stumps. With it being Fall here and the temperatures changing, I thought that I would use kraft colours, and some warmer (fall like) colours. I again personalized this card with some sticker letters for the wording on the soccer ball, and used a layout that I used not long ago on a Birthday Card, because I really like how it looks all put together.  

Here's the image that I used on the card...


Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and the background for the image
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ends of the flags to ensure they line up with the card base
EK Success Tweezers -  used to position the letters onto the front of this card.
Penny Black - Sporty - image used on the card as the main focal point
MFT Ink  - used to stamp the main image in
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamp to and stamp onto the paper
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the various layers of this card to the card base.
Prisma Coloured Pencil Crayons -  colouring medium used to colour the main image
Gamsol - solution used with the blending stumps to smooth the pencil crayons
Blending Stumps - used with the gambol to smooth the pencil crayon ink
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the dies to cut out the flags and the image
Fishtail Flags - used to cut out the flags with the cuttlebug machine
Pierced Rectangle Dies - used with the cuttlbug to cut out the image
Sticker Letters - used to put wording on the soccer ball (not identical product used, but something similar)
Doodlebug Sprinkles - used on the card as embellishment
Watercolour Paper - used to stamp the image onto
Kraft Paper - used as the card base for this card.
All Season 2 Paper Pack - pattern paper used on this card (cannot find a source for these pattern papers, however it was purchased from Hobby Lobby)
Red, Green, and Orange papers - scraps of paper so no exact link is available as I don't know what the source is for them.

Thanks for stopping by to visit and I hope that you join me for Day 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment