Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Engagement Cards

Welcome!  If you are checking out my page for the very first time...WELCOME, and please feel free to ask any questions in the comment sections of the post.  If you are a return reader, welcome back.  I appreciate your time and that you would stop by and see what I'm working on.

If you haven't seen my October challenge you can do so at the first post of the month, but basically I am creating a card every day (1 card minimum) for the whole month of October to work through some commission orders as well as start to build a stash for myself, and get a head start on Christmas cards. 

Today I thought I would continue the wedding and all things "love", that I have had going over the last couple days.  I know the first couple days were baby, and then some birthday and now LOVE, but who doesn't Love Love?

Today I thought I would do an engagement card that is classy and elegant.  I wanted to keep the congrats off of it as I used it on one of the other cards.  I simply used the word "Bliss", because Love is just that! 

This card was created entirely out of scraps from my stash.  I love how this card turned out.

I hope that you are enjoying this challenge so far, and I look forward to sharing something new tomorrow...NEW THEME too!

Here's the front view of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...



I apologize but for this post I will not be posting supplies used, because these are all scrap pieces, so I don't have links for the majority of the products.
I have no idea to what colours the butterflies were stamped in, or the wording was embossed in, or the embossing folder that was used, or the flourish at the top, etc.  

Thanks for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment