Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Male Birthday Card

Hey Everyone, its me again.  I hope that you had a fantastic weekend and that for those of you in Canada I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.  

Today I am going to share with you my card from Day 10 - Yesterday.  
I had wanted to post it yesterday, but spent time posting my day 8/9 which I was behind because of the holiday.

Today I am going to share with you a masculine card.  I just love how this card turned out.  It is classy and sophisticated and manly.  Its a card that could be very quickly mass produced if you were wanting to create some for your stash.  The image on this card was in my scrap box, and I am not entirely sure what the stamp was that I used on it or the colour ink that I used. 

I hope that you are all enjoying my October Challenge.  I would love to know what you are thinking of it.  Any feedback would be welcomed in the comment sections of my posts.

Here's a front view of the card...

Here's a picture of the image used on the card...


Here's a side view of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - Used to cut the layers of the card
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon for this card
 Double Sided Tape  - used to attach all the pieces of the card together
Acrylic Block - used to attach the stamp to to stamp
Quickie Glue -  used to add to the leaves so that the glitter attaches to those areas
Fine Glitter -  used to add glitter onto the leaves of the image.
Cuttlebug - used with the embossing folder to pinch the paper.
Ribbon -  used on the card around the main image
Black Paper - used on the the card base as well as the mats
Brown Paper - paper used as mats and pressed with the embossing folder.
 White Paper - used to stamp the image on 
Embossing Folder - used to press the paper

The image on this card was already stamped as I previously mentioned, so I unfortunately have no link for the ink used as well as the stamps.  I remember stamping this image, and it was done with a 1st generation, 2nd generation and 3rd generation imprint of the same stamp.  Its a very cool technique that I haven't done in a while, but it makes me want to do.  Maybe another day this month you will see this technique done again.

No comments:

Post a Comment