Monday, April 10, 2017

Floral Bouquet Sympathy Card


Hey Everyone!  I am here to share with you another Sympathy card that I created for a card order that I've been working through.  I find it difficult to sometimes create sympathy cards, but this order has really challenged me to continue to push through, and has forced me to design some incredibly beautiful cards.  Additionally I am loving finding pieces in my scrap box and putting them together to create something beautiful that I initially hadn't even dreamed up.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's a side view of the card...


Supplies Used

I am actually not able to list supplies used for this card, because I don't own the stamps used and I have no idea what the embossing folder was that was used either.  The Flowers and the Background Embossing was already completed in my scrap box.  I simply adhered a scrap pieces of ribbon that I had tied in a bow and then stamped the sentiment and attached it to the card base.

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.  I will be back very soon with more cards for you!  I would love to know what you'd like to see, and some comment love would be amazing too!  Thanks for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment