Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Gears and Keys

Hey Everyone, yesterday I was totally on a roll, and I can hopefully get a couple posts up for all of you to see today :)  

I have so many more cards to share with you, the creative juices are flowing like crazy!
I have been sharing Birthday cards with you as I've been working my way through an order of birthday cards.  I want to share with you a masculine card that I created for this order...it could be used for either gender though. 

This card is super minimalistic and clean.  I love the layering of the stamps and the little hints of colours on this card, both on the clock and the little gems and then all finished off with the sentiment down the side.  Very little supplies required but I am thrilled with how it turned out.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and the strip of kraft card stock
Bone Folder - used to fold and crease the card base
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to fussy cut out the watch face and the ends of the kraft paper with the sentiment on it
Stamp Press - used to attach the stamps to and stamp the images and sentiments
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the watch face on top of the the background watch face
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the watch gears image to the card base
Soft Wheat Ink - used to stamp the keys in
Prisma Colour Pencil Crayons - used to colour the watch face with
Prisma Colour Blending Pencil Crayons - used to blend the prisma colour pencil crayons into each other 
Hero Arts Watch Gears - stamp used on the card
Hero Arts Fancy Keys - stamp used on the card
Happy Birthday Stamp - Momenta 2013 - 19562 - stamp for the sentiment on the card front (unable to find a link for this product, however it was purchased at Michaels Canada)
Gems - used to add colour to the card front
Watercolour Paper - used to stamp the watch face on
White Cardstock - the paper used for the background of the card
Kraft Cardstock - the paper which the sentiment is stamped on

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit.  I really appreciate your support, please leave some comment love for me below.

No comments:

Post a Comment