Thursday, April 13, 2017

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Hey everyone,  thank you so much for stopping by again.  It is so nice that out, and I think it is really helping my blogging.  Its starting to get warm enough out that I can sit on my tablet outside in the sun on the deck and blog on my tablet.  

I am soooooo looking forward to this weekend, and I hope that each of you are going to get to spend time with your family over the Easter Holidays.  I hope that the little ones enjoy their egg hunts, and that the weather is beautiful for each of you. 

 I wanted to share something Easter with you, however I can't share my April ATC until the ladies in my group get them, so I am going to continue to catch up and share cards that I have created, but which I haven't posted here yet.  

I created this card for my sister about a month ago for her birthday.  I wanted to create something simple and classic, so you can guess what I did...I first went to my scrap box and found something that would be the jumping off point for her card.  

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and the background paper
Tim Holtz Scissors - Used to cut the double sided tape, and the ribbon
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position the pearls, and tie the bow
Bone Folder - used to help fold and crease the card base
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the die/embossing folder to cut/pinch the background
Embossing Folder - used for the background (not sure what folder/die was used to cut this, as I found this piece in my scrap box)
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the teal background to the card base
Peel Off Happy Birthday Stickers - used for the sentiment on the card front
Icicle Stickles - used to add shimmer and glitter to the card front
Pearls - used to help embellish the card front
Ribbon - used to help dress up the card front with the ribbon tied around it and finished with a bow
White Cardstock - used for the card base
Teal Cardstock - used for the background part of the card.


Thank you for stopping by again to check out this card.  I promise I'll be back again really soon with another card to share with you all!  Please leave me some love below in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment