Monday, April 10, 2017

Yellow Sympathy Card

Im back to share another card with you.  I know I am totally on a roll today, its beautiful out and the sun is shining and its really putting a smile on my face.  I love how accomplished I'm feeling sharing all of these cards with you.  

I sense a theme here...make cards from things in your scrap box and create something beautiful out of things that may have never been a consideration for these cards.  I am so happy about how things turned out.  Simple and Classy, perfect for a sympathy card.  Its also been quite a while since I created a square card, so I thought that I would change things up for this one.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and the various layers for this card
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to trim the ribbon and the double sided tape
Bone Folder - used to fold and crease the card base
Quickie Glue - used to add loose glitter to the flowers
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the layers to the card base
Foam Adhesive - used to add dimension to the sentiment
Cuttlebug Machine - used to help pinch small circles into the paper
Swiss Dot Embossing Folder - used to pinch small circles into the yellow card stock
Ribbon - used to add a bow to the front of the card
Peel Off With Sympathy - used to add a sentiment to the card front
Peel Off Border - used to add some sparkle to the card
Loose Glitter - used to add shimmer to the flower
Yellow Cardstock - used on the card front
White Cardstock - used for the card base and the background for the flower and the sentiment.

Thanks again for stopping by to visit.  Please leave me some comments love for me below!

No comments:

Post a Comment