Thursday, April 13, 2017

Lighthouse Birthday

Hey Everyone...Yep its me, I'm totally back again!  I told you I'm on a roll.  Just trying to tie up loose ends before I am off for 4 - 6 weeks.  I will continue to try to blog during this time, however I'll be typing one handed so I warn the blogs may not make sense and there probably won't be many posts...but until then...ENJOY this!

This is another card that I created for part of an order that I was working my way through.  Nautical is totally in, and I absolutely love these colours together, so thought that it would be nice to play on that colour scheme and theme.  Its also been a long time since I used my zig clear colours, so what a perfect image to use these with.  I couldn't be happier with the way that it turned out, and this card is perfect for a guy.

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side view of the card...



Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, the image, and the mat for the image
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the double sided tape and the twine
EK Success Tweezers - used to help position the doodlebug sprinkles, and to tie the bow on the card front
Acrylic Block - used to attach the sentiment stamp to to aid with stamping
Bone Folder - used to help fold and crease the card base
Waterbrush - used to blend the markers and the colours on the image
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the image and mat to the card front
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach the sentiment (flag) to the card base
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the image and the sentiment in
Amy R Stamps - It's Your Birthday - used for the sentiment on the card front (there is no link for this product available because it is no longer available.)
Lighthouse Stamp  - used for the image on the card front (there is no link for this product available because it is no longer available)
Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers - used to colour the main image on the card front
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the dies to cut out the flag on the card front
MFT Stitched Flag Die - used to cut out the sentiment on the card front
Doodlebug Sprinkles - used to help embellish the card front
Close to my Heart - Kraft Borders - used to help embellish the bottom section below the main image (this product is no longer available, so unfortunately there is no link)
Twine - used to tie around the card, and for the bow on the card
Red Cardstock - used to mat the main image
Blue Pattern Paper - Light Blue Distressed 125142 - used for the background on the card front
Water Colour Cardstock - the paper which the image is stamped on and water coloured
White Cardstock - used for the card base

Thank you so much for stopping by!  Looking forward to sharing many more cards with you.  Please feel free to leave me some comment love below!

No comments:

Post a Comment