Thursday, April 13, 2017

Happy Birthday from Zoe

Welcome back!  I know you are all probably very sick of me by now, but I am just going to continue to post.  I found a groove and am determined to get these cards posted before the end of the day today.  I believe I have 2 or 3 cards still to post.  

I would love if you guys could please let me know what you are thinking of the cards that I have posted thus far on my blog.  I take a lot of time to do them, and it would be nice to have some feedback so I can use it to plan future cards.

I thought it would be super nice to create a card from my niece to give to my sister on her birthday.  I had a stamp that I have been dyeing to use, so this was a great excuse to use it, and I knew that it would be perfect.  The image is just the sweetest, and I was exactly what I was going for! I used scraps of paper for the layout of the card and am very very happy with the way that it turned out!

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used

Paper Trimmer - used to cut the strips of paper as well as the card base
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the ribbon on the card front
Bone Folder - used to help crease and fold the card base
Waterbrush - used to help blend the colours on the card stock
Acrylic Block - used with the stamps to help stamp the image onto the watercolour paper
EK Success Tweezers - used to help tie the bow and position the gems and the letters on the card front
Mono Multi Glue - used to attach he paper pieced flower pot to the main image
Double Sided Tape - used to attach the various layers together and onto the card front
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the main image in
Zig Clean Colour Real Brush Markers - used to colour the main image with
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the dies to cut out the image and the mat for the image
MFT Pierced Circle Die - used to cut out the image and the mat for the main image
Art Impressions - Little Sprout - used for the main image on the card front
Gems - used to help embellish the card front.
Sheer Ribbon - used for the ribbon around the card and to tie the little bow at the top of the card.
Black Letters  - used 
White Cardstock - used for the card base
Watercolour Cardstock - used to stamp the main image on, and to colour on
Pattern Papers - used for the laters on the card (these are from my scrap box so unfortunately there aren't links for them)

No comments:

Post a Comment