Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Purple Tulip Sympathy

Hey Y'all!  Thanks for stopping by again to hang out with me and spend some time with me.  I am so excited that you are here.

If you are stumbling across my blog for the first time Thank You for taking the time to visit, please feel free to look around and I would love to know what you think, so please leave comments below for me!  If you are coming back to visit and you've been here before thank you for taking the time to spend more time with me.  you're loyalty is much appreciated!  

Alright back at it...I created this card for an order that I completed.  Half of the order was Thank You Cards, and the other half of the order was Sympathy Cards.

If you check out yesterdays post you will learn a little bit more about why I find it so difficult to create these cards...I am sure that you can imagine because of the nature of the life event.  

Some of the pieces for this card were in my scrap box so I thought that it would be a fantastic opportunity for them to finally hit the front of the card.  

Here's the front of the card...


Here's the side of the card...


Supplies Used


Paper Trimmer - used to cut the card base, and the layers on the card front
Tim Holtz Scissors - used to cut the double sided tape as well as to trim the bakers twine
Bone Folder - used to fold and crease the card base
EK Success Tweezers - used to help tie the bakers twine
Quickie Glue - used to attach the loose glitter to the tulip petals
Double Sided Tape  - used to attach all of the layers of the card to the card base
MFT Black Ink - used to stamp the image with
Tombo Markers - used to help colour the main image on the card front
Cuttlebug Machine - used with the dies to cut and emboss the layers of the card front
Circle Die - used to cut out the main image on the card front
Scalloped Circle Die - used to cut out the mat for the main image
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder - used to pinch the small circles into the white paper on the card front
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch - used to cut the edge on the white embossed paper
Bakers Twine - used to wrap around the card front, and tie a bow with. (not an exact product, but linked to something similar)
Loose Glitter - used to add shimmer to the tulip petals
Purple Cardstock - used for the mat for the image and for a background mat (not the exact product, but linked to something similar)
Green Cardstock - used for the background mat for the card (not the exact product, but linked to something similar)
White Cardstock - used for the card base and for the paper that the image was stamped on, and the embossed layer.
Image Stamp - unsure what the stamp was that was used for the main image on the card as the image  was already stamped and in my scrap box.  I check to see if this is a stamp that I own and it isn't, so chances are I stamped it at a stamp and swap


No comments:

Post a Comment